Saturday, May 17, 2008

Central Illinois Life Round-up #15

My goodness, has it really been a month you guys? If only I could blog while I drive, then I could keep you up to date. Let's take a spin around the central Illinois blog-o-sphere and see who is new on the block!

Great mama Emilie is blogging about living la vida verde at Normal~ish. She takes beautiful pictures too.

Summer Knobloc's photography blog is amazing. Summer is in demand and it's clear why. Her photos are special and every mama should be so lucky to have a portrait by Summer. Support a talented and local mama by scheduling your photos for fall and winter.

A college friend has moved her writing to good old blogspot and I'm digging hearing her thoughts on motherhood. Check out Looseyfur.

Just a Mom in Urbana writes about living the simple life and touches on tough topics like shaken baby syndrome.

I'm gonna make a better effort to spruce up the place and get back in the loop. Big stuff will be happening this summer and I've got to keep CIL is tip-top condition. Today we're going to Rochelle to check out the train park! I expect big fun for little H.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe, thank you so much for the kind words! and i too love emilie's blog :)

Emilie said...

Hey, thanks for the shout-out. :) I have been {unintentionally} on a little posting hiatus, but maybe this will inspire me to get back in the posting groove ...

And I'm happy to see you back in action here at CIL!

SunnyD said...

My dad takes X-man to Rochelle to watch trains whenever we're in Rockford. We're going to the Thomas event in Union with him in August, too.

And thanks for the mention. :-)