Friday, July 27, 2007

Central Illinois Life blog round-up

On Fridays I'll link to blogs or posts about Central Illinois that have caught my eye this week.

Gnightgirl went to WGLT's annual Nothing But the Blues Festival in downtown Bloomington. This is a great event where you can dance in the streets and enjoy all downtown has to offer.

Mrs. Kat went home to Decatur and gives a tour of some of the great architectural details around town.

Walkable Neighborhoods is a really interesting blog and here is an old post on how much Champaign has improved (and continues to improve) it's walkability.

Will Reynolds has excellent coverage of green issues in and around Springfield.

I'm just back from a few days in Chicago and am really excited to share more events and activities with you. Tomorrow I'll begin a series of posts about my favorite parks in Central Illinois.

No comments: